Sandy’s Removals is a well-established removal company that has been serving the Dorset and Somerset area since 1970. We specialise in moving households across the country and have built a reputation for their high-quality services.
At Sandy’s warehouse in Gillingham we offer a fantastic range of Beds, Mattresses and furniture along side collectables and other unique pieces.
As the largest stockist of beds and mattresses in the area, our showroom is perfect for those looking for a new bed or mattress in the Blackmore Vale region as we have a wide selection of beds and mattresses available for free delivery and assembly, making it easy for our customers. Come and visit us to see our showroom and find your dream bed.
We also offer a variety of furniture options to suit any preferences including pine, painted, antique, and collectable pieces.
Our Emporium of collectibles is a must-visit destination for collectors and enthusiasts. Our unique establishment offers a wide range of rare and unusual collectible items, including stamps, vintage toys, and memorabilia from various eras as well as a vast selection of china and international items.
We house an impressive collection that will captivate anyone with an appreciation for the past or looking for something a little different or quirky. Our store is a treasure trove for collectors looking to expand their collection or find that elusive piece they have been searching for or for anyone wishing to kit out their house with something that makes their house a little unique . Prepare to be amazed at the Emporium of collectibles!
We are open 9 – 5pm 6 days a week.
Beds and Mattresses
You can order online or you can call us on 01747 822077.
We accept most major credit and debit cards for orders online, via the phone and in store, including Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Maestro and Electron. We also accept Paypal payments online
If for any reason you need to self-isolate, we will not be able to deliver until you are no longer self-isolating. Please call us on 01747 822077 to arrange another delivery day. We will keep your order safe and on hold until you reschedule your delivery.
- We will deliver to the doorstep only and will not be able to enter your home. A member of your household will need to be present to accept delivery and carry your furniture over your threshold, which our driver will observe.
- If you prefer, we can deliver to a secure garage. If your garage is not joined to your property we will need to see proof of identification at the point of delivery.
- If you live in a flat, we can only deliver to the entrance of your building, and not to your front door. As we will need you to carry your furniture over the threshold, we will need to see proof of identification at the point of delivery.
- Our furniture is not flat packed, and therefore can be large and heavy. Getting larger items upstairs, for example, can be particularly challenging. If you have ordered larger items (for example sofas, dining tables, wardrobes, chest of drawers, sideboards) you will need someone from your household to help you carry your items into your home and into the room of your choice when our drivers arrive.
- During periods of local lockdown, in the unlikely event your items arrive faulty or damaged, any collection or exchange will be arranged once we resume our normal delivery service.
At Sandy’s Furniture Warehouse, the safety and wellbeing of our customers and colleagues is our top priority, so we’ve implemented changes in store to support social distancing, ensuring you have a safe and enjoyable shopping experience:
- We are limiting the number of customers in store at any one time.
- At busy times we may need to manage the number of customers in our store. To further support social distancing, we’ve introduced a one-way system to guide you safely around our store – please follow the signs.
- Our colleagues have been provided with Personal Protective Equipment to safely assist you during your shopping experience with us.
- We’ve set up hand hygiene stations to ensure you are able to explore and experience our furniture safely.
- If you are feeling unwell or need to self-isolate, please come and visit us another time or shop online.