Below are frequently asked questions, you may find the answer for yourself
Our colleagues are here to help if you need any assistance at all.
You can order online or you can call us on 01747 822077.
The dimensions of each product can be found on the product description.
We accept most major credit and debit cards for orders online, via the phone and in store, including Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Maestro and Electron. We also accept Paypal payments online
We deliver every Saturday and can vary in time.
Yes we can still deliver. We use a small low loader Luton van to complete our deliveries. If you feel this may cause a problem or if there are any other issues, please call us on 01747 822077.
Delivery is free within the Blackmore Vale area. If you require delivery outside of this area, please call us on 01747 822077 and we will discuss this with you.
We do not offer a refund policy for any beds that are sold and we will only refund on all other items if it is defective in anyway. Please call us on 01747 822077 to discuss.
If you are unhappy with any aspect of our service, please call us on 01747 822077.
The safety and wellbeing of our customers and colleagues is our top priority. To ensure we can deliver safely and within government guidelines, we have put additional measures in place to protect both our customers and colleagues. All deliveries made will be contact free. In our warehouse, we have put additional measures in place including clear floor markings and a one way system. We have increased the frequency of cleaning and provided employees with PPE such as disposable gloves, masks and hand sanitiser.
Our drivers carry PPE in their vehicles, so we can still deliver to the room of your choice should you wish to receive your items. When our driver calls you, please let him know you have someone shielding at home. Please ensure you remain 2m away from our delivery team, and that you open all doors and windows in your home. If you would rather reschedule your delivery, you can do so by phoning us on 01747 822077. Otherwise, we can offer you a doorstep delivery, however please note that our goods are heavy and you may need help getting your items into your home.
If for any reason you need to self-isolate, we will not be able to deliver until you are no longer self-isolating. Please call us on 01747 822077 to arrange another delivery day. We will keep your order safe and on hold until you reschedule your delivery.
- We will deliver to the doorstep only and will not be able to enter your home. A member of your household will need to be present to accept delivery and carry your furniture over your threshold, which our driver will observe.
- If you prefer, we can deliver to a secure garage. If your garage is not joined to your property we will need to see proof of identification at the point of delivery.
- If you live in a flat, we can only deliver to the entrance of your building, and not to your front door. As we will need you to carry your furniture over the threshold, we will need to see proof of identification at the point of delivery.
- Our furniture is not flat packed, and therefore can be large and heavy. Getting larger items upstairs, for example, can be particularly challenging. If you have ordered larger items (for example sofas, dining tables, wardrobes, chest of drawers, sideboards) you will need someone from your household to help you carry your items into your home and into the room of your choice when our drivers arrive.
- During periods of local lockdown, in the unlikely event your items arrive faulty or damaged, any collection or exchange will be arranged once we resume our normal delivery service.
At Sandy’s Furniture Warehouse, the safety and wellbeing of our customers and colleagues is our top priority, so we’ve implemented changes in store to support social distancing, ensuring you have a safe and enjoyable shopping experience:
- We are limiting the number of customers in store at any one time.
- At busy times we may need to manage the number of customers in our store. To further support social distancing, we’ve introduced a one-way system to guide you safely around our store – please follow the signs.
- Our colleagues have been provided with Personal Protective Equipment to safely assist you during your shopping experience with us.
- We’ve set up hand hygiene stations to ensure you are able to explore and experience our furniture safely.
- If you are feeling unwell or need to self-isolate, please come and visit us another time or shop online.