Sandy’s Removals has been operating since 1970, in the Dorset and Somerset area moving households the length and breadth of the country.
12 years ago, we were able to start our bed and furniture warehouse in Gillingham. We now have a large showroom full of beds, which we deliver and assemble free throughout the Blackmore Vale area, mostly from stock and we have the largest stock for miles. We stock everything from pine furniture, painted furniture, refurbished antique furniture plus many collectable items. So, put us on your browsing list! We have new stock arriving daily.
Also from the same building, we now run an Emporium with several other traders selling. We have a very large building with vast stock, come and see for yourselves!!
In our bed store, we nearly always have a few beds on sale price and do deals if you buy a bed base and mattress together. Come and see us for the best deals. We are open 9 – 5pm 6 days a week. Other times can be arranged by appointment only.
You can order online or you can call us on 01747 822077.
We accept most major credit and debit cards for orders online, via the phone and in store, including Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Maestro and Electron. We also accept Paypal payments online
If for any reason you need to self-isolate, we will not be able to deliver until you are no longer self-isolating. Please call us on 01747 822077 to arrange another delivery day. We will keep your order safe and on hold until you reschedule your delivery.
- We will deliver to the doorstep only and will not be able to enter your home. A member of your household will need to be present to accept delivery and carry your furniture over your threshold, which our driver will observe.
- If you prefer, we can deliver to a secure garage. If your garage is not joined to your property we will need to see proof of identification at the point of delivery.
- If you live in a flat, we can only deliver to the entrance of your building, and not to your front door. As we will need you to carry your furniture over the threshold, we will need to see proof of identification at the point of delivery.
- Our furniture is not flat packed, and therefore can be large and heavy. Getting larger items upstairs, for example, can be particularly challenging. If you have ordered larger items (for example sofas, dining tables, wardrobes, chest of drawers, sideboards) you will need someone from your household to help you carry your items into your home and into the room of your choice when our drivers arrive.
- During periods of local lockdown, in the unlikely event your items arrive faulty or damaged, any collection or exchange will be arranged once we resume our normal delivery service.
At Sandy’s Furniture Warehouse, the safety and wellbeing of our customers and colleagues is our top priority, so we’ve implemented changes in store to support social distancing, ensuring you have a safe and enjoyable shopping experience:
- We are limiting the number of customers in store at any one time.
- At busy times we may need to manage the number of customers in our store. To further support social distancing, we’ve introduced a one-way system to guide you safely around our store – please follow the signs.
- Our colleagues have been provided with Personal Protective Equipment to safely assist you during your shopping experience with us.
- We’ve set up hand hygiene stations to ensure you are able to explore and experience our furniture safely.
- If you are feeling unwell or need to self-isolate, please come and visit us another time or shop online.